Moisture measurements are obtained by following a simple test
- Prepare and weigh the material sample using the
- Place the sample in the Speedy vessel.
- Add the reagent to the recess in the Speedy cap and seal
- Shake the Speedy to mix the reagent with the sample.
- Read the moisture content directly from the integral
Building Restoration and Refurbishment
Building surveyors involved with diagnosing the cause of
dampness in buildings use the Speedy tester to determine the
moisture level in walls and floors. The Speedy complements
moisture meters and hygrometers that are also used for
If moisture related floor failures are to be avoided,
concrete slabs, cementitious screeds and anhydrite screeds have
to be in a dry condition before decorative floors finishes
including wood, vinyl and carpet are laid. The Speedy tester is
used to measure the moisture content of a sample of material
removed from the floor before the decorative finish is laid.