Dryer booster fans are usually installed when homeowners realize that their
dryers are not drying clothes well or that they are experiencing an excess
buildup of lint. Dryer booster fans improve indoor air quality while increasing
the airflow and efficiency of your clothes dryer.
Dryer booster inline fan, powered by
a motorized impeller, can create larger airflow where needed for virtually
silent duct boosting and living area ventilation. The compact yet powerful RB110
is ideal for use in dryer boosting. In many of
today's homes, dryers are being installed away from exterior walls requiring
longer duct runs, which compromise dryer efficiency. Use a RB110 Dryer Boost Fan
when the total duct run exceeds the manufacturer's recommendation. (typically 25
feet). Ideal for luxury homes, apartments, condominiums and multi-family
dwellings. Operates using a timer, manual switch or automatic pressure-sensing
increases airflow and efficiency of clothes drying system. Adding an in-line
auxiliary fan to a drying system with long duct runs or multiple bends boosts
system capacity resulting in shorter drying times and reduced wear and tear on
the dryer. The fan is available separately or as part of a kit that includes
everything necessary for a hands-free operation. Install a dryer boost and you
will no longer waste time or energy.
- Fan housing constructed of heavy-duty engineered thermoplastic that is
durable, corrosion resistant and flame retardant.
- Internal air turning vanes provided for maximum air performance.
- External rotor type motorized impeller, class B insulation, totally
enclosed with permanent split capacitor.
- Permanently sealed self-lubricating ball bearing type motor.
- Motor equipped with automatic reset thermal overload protection.
- Continuous duty motor Sufficient service factor is provided to ensure
long maintenance-free operation over maximum load conditions.
- Motorized impeller is both statically and dynamically balanced as one
integral unit to provide for vibration free performance.
- Fully automatic
- Suitable for up to
60 foot runs with no more than six 90° elbows
- Ultra quiet
- Rated for
commercial or residential installations
- Rated for
- uL & ETL Code Approval
- Fan air flow and sound performance certified by HVI and licensed to bear
the HVI Certified Ratings seal
is usually required when the total duct length exceeds the following:
- 25 feet: with 0
- 20 feet: with 1
- 15 feet: with 2
- 10 feet: with 3
- Air flow
- 121 CFM at: 0.0" Water Column.
- 100 CFM at: 0.2" Water Column.
- 68 CFM at: 0.5" Water Column.
- 20 CFM at: 0.75" Water Column.
- Wattage: 14
- Duct size: 4”.
- Dimensions: 8.5” x
- 1 pressure sensing
- 1 probe and
three-foot length of vinyl tubing
- Instruction manual
- 1 year limited
Download RB110 Dryer Booster Instructions (PDF format)
Download RB-Series Owners Maual(PDF format)