Steel IF2 32pt Integration Cabinet (SSU00660) 14"x14"x3.25" Red
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Tool-less Steel IF Series 32pt Integration Cabinet (SSU00660) 14"x14"x3.25" Red
The IF Series Terminal Cabinets are constructed of 16 gauge coiled rolled steel and finished with a durable red powder coat. The front cover is engineered with a removable formed lift-a-way hinge and displays “FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET” in white screened indelible lettering. The interior of the box has field identification labels on the inside cover corresponding to the terminal strip’s labeling inside the back box. The cabinet includes 4 circuit TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strips rated for 20 - 12 gauge wire and 20 amp max 250V (Class B/UL) 300V (CSA).
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel construction.
- Pre-labeled galvanized mounting plate.
- “FIRE ALARM TERMINAL CABINET” in white indelible lettering.
- Lift-a-way hinge door.
- Field identification label inside cover.
- 4 circuit TTS Tool-Less Terminal Strips.
- Terminal points rated for 20 to 12 gauge wire.
- Terminal strip rated for 20 amp max 250V (Class B/UL) 300V (CSA).
Search Category: Business & Industrial