Steel Systems Documents USBC Box (SSU01689) BLACK 12"x13"x2.25"
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Systems Record Documents Box (SSU00689) Black 12"x13"x2.25" Steel with USB-C
Store important system documents in a secure location with a cabinet built
specifically to meet the requirements of NFPA 72 18.104.22.168.
NFPA 72 22.214.171.124 states, “With every new system, a documentation cabinet shall
be installed at the system control unit or other approved location at the
The SRD includes our innovative 8GB flash drive slide tab that allows the
user to select a USB-C or Micro USB connector to access records electronically
(See NFPA 72 126.96.36.199).
Due to supply chain issues in steel.
We are experiencing production and delivery delays.
Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Orders are shipped in the order they are received. We will send tracking
number when the order ships out. Thanks for your understanding.
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel construction with red or black powder coat
and white lettering
- Dimensions are 12” wide x 13” tall and 2 1/4” deep
- Stainless steel piano hinge with CAT30 door lock
- Two key ring hooks to hold system keys
- Business card holder for key contacts
- Slide tab allows user to select USB-C or Micro USB connector to download
from 8GB digital flash memory
- Remove from packaging and open box.
- Place back box on wall where it is to be mounted and mark the location
of holes to mount box to the wall.
- Drill appropriate size holes in wall for appropriate mounting screws
being used, (screws not supplied).
- Mount back box to wall with appropriate hardware (not supplied).
Search Category: Business & Industrial