Tachometer Xenon Flash Stroboscope (DT-2239A) 100-10,000 RPM
Contact Us for Best Pricing & Quantity Discounts
Contact for Price & Availability
Lutron Digital Xenon Flash Tube Stroboscope, Measures from 100 to 10,000 RPM
This stroboscope is a microprocessor circuit design, high accuracy, digital
readout, light duty STROBOSCOPE/TACHOMETER that is ideal for INSPECTING and measuring the speed of moving gears, fans, centrifuges, pumps, motors and other equipment used in general industrial maintenance, production, quality control, laboratories and as well as for schools and colleges for demonstrating strobe action. 110-120vAC.
- Range 100 to 10,000 rpm
- Xenon flash tube
- Housing: Compact and impact plastic injection case with plastic mirror
- Display: 10mm Red LED
- A/C operation
- Display: 10mm Red LED
- Stroboscopic flash rate: 100 to 10,000 flashes per minute (FPM)
- 1 FPM/RPM Less than 10,000 FPM/RPM
- 10 FPM/RPM Over 10,000 FPM/RPM
- within 1 digit from 100 to 5,000 FPM/RPM
- within 0.05% over 5000 FPM/RPM
- Sampling Time: 1 second
- Power Supply: 110-120vAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Less than 30 Watts
- Flash Tube: Xenon lamp
- Flash Duration: Approximately 60 to 1,000 microseconds
- Flash color: Xenon white 6,500 ° K
- Flash energy: 4 Watts-seconds (joules)
- Beam Angle: 80
- Operating Duty Cycle: (for prolong life and safe operation. please
adhere to the following duty cycle)
- Below 1,000 RPM: 30 Minutes
- Above 3,600 RPM: 5 Minutes
- Always allow a 10 minute cooling off period between cycles
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 80%
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 8.3" x 4.8" x 4.8" (210x120x120mm)
- Weight: 2.2 LB (1Kg)
- (a) Plug unit into a properly grounded 110V AC, 220V AC or 230V AC
- (b) Turn the power switch to “on” position.
- (c) Determine the range switch to “Low” or “High” position.
- Checking Speed:
- When checking speed, care must be taken to insure that the strobe is
flashing in unison (one to one) with the
object being monitored.
- A Stroboscope will also stop motion at 2:1.3:1,4:1 etc, this is normally referred to as
harmonies. To be sure of unison. turn the dial until two images appear –
this will double the actual speed. Then
lower the flashing rate until a single and stationary image appears –
this is the actual true speed.
- Checking Motion: For motion analysis, simply locate the actual speed as
mentioned above and then turn the dial slowly up or down.
This will give a slow motion effect allowing complete inspection.
Same meter as General Tools DS2239.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Business & Industrial