Talentum Flame Sensor Test Unit (16091-20) Flame Detector Tester
Add To Cart
Talentum Universal Flame Sensor Test Unit for testing flame detectors.
This test unit has been designed to generate a wide range of optical output signals. Flame sensors for fire detection and flame monitoring applications can be activated and tested.
Most optical flame sensors respond to Ultra Violet (UV) and or Infra Red (IR) radiation emitted from flames during combustion.
Many sensors also use flame flicker techniques to distinguish between flames and other optical false sources.
The test unit simulates the flickering flame signal by modulating the output
of a filament lamp. The thermal time constant of a filament lamp prevents the
generation of a perfect flame flicker signal. The slow response of the filament
lamp will mean that some flame sensors many require more time to activate under
test than they would with a real flame.
- Wide Spectral Output - UV, Visible, Near IR, Mid-IR.
- Portable with Rechargeable NiCd Battery Pack and Charger.
- Selectable Optical Output Type.
- Constant Illumination.
- Regular Flashing Sources (Range of Frequencies).
- Irregular Flickering Sources (Resembling Flames).
- Selectable Optical Output Intensity with LED Bar Graph Indication.
- Range typically 3 meters and beyond.
- 30 Second Timeout on Each Test.
- Auxiliary 24Vdc Supply for Testing.
- Power: 24vDC Ni-Cd rechargable.
- Tests many flame sensor types: IR, IR2, IR3, UV, UV/IR and UV/IR2.
- Conforms to NFPA 72 Chapter 14 (14.4.3).
- Meets CAN/ULC S536-04, 220.127.116.11
- HTS code: 9030390080
- MADE IN UK.
- Operating Temperature: 5° F to 122° F (-15° to 50° C).
- Operating Humidity: less than 95% RH non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 5" x 2.4" (260x128x60mm).
Same as the SDI FLAME01
Search Category: Hardware > Tools