U-Tube Manometer 4.5 Inch Water Column Easy Read (50017) Blue Gage Oil
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Easy Read Dynameter™ Vacuum Gauge U-Tube Manometer, measures 0 to 4.5 inches of Water Column
- Use with Radon Mitigation Systems to measure vacuum between slab and fan
- Non-toxic oil filled
- uses a 3/16" hole
- Adjustable zero
- Molded scale curved to fit system pipe
- Compatible with all RadonAway fans except HS series
- Easy Read u-tube manometer
- 3/16" x 5" vinyl tubing
- (2) self-tap screws
- Installation instructions
- System and component labels
- System information brochure
- Clear plastic bag with twist tie for hanging information on system
- Select location on the vertical suction pipe where the vacuum gauge is
to be mounted. Pipe surface should be clean and dry.
- Remove end caps from both tube ends. Hold gauge upright to prevent loss
of gauge fluid (oil).
- Warning: Do not ingest gage fluid.
- Caution: Gage fluid can stain.
- Remove protective backing from the foam tape on the back of the gauge
and firmly press into place on piping.
- Allow fluid to settle in gauge for several minutes and then zero the
gauge by sliding the tube until the tops of both columns align with the
zero mark on the pressure scale.
The gauge may be fixed in this position
using the mounting screws provided.
- Drill a 3/16" hole in piping 2" below the gauge.
- Positioning the hole below the top of the gauge will help prevent
condensation from potentially collecting in the U-Tube gauge.
- Insert vinyl tube into either opening in gauge tube and push firmly.
- Install other end of the vinyl tube into the drilled hole. Apply
caulking for airtight connection.
- Fill out label using an indelible marker.
- Remove label backing and position label next to vacuum gauge ensuring
the arrow is lined up with the gauge zero.
Cross reference to 50006-1
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors