USI Smoke Alarm 110vAC with Battery Backup (SS-795) Ionization Sensor
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available
Contact For Information
THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER.
The following links, images and information
remain available for informational purposes only.
Smoke & Fire Alarms (110/120 Volt AC Powered) with Silencer and 9 Volt Battery
- Ionization Sensor
- Silencer Feature - convenient silencer button with automatic reset allows you to temporarily override alarm - ideal for cooking smoke and fireplaces - eliminates nuisance alarms by desensitizing unit for 5 - 8 minutes
- 9V Battery (included) Backup in Event of AC Power Failure (included)
- Dual LED indicators -
- Easy snap-together wire connections
- Interconnectable up to 12 units, with alarm origin LED
- Large Mounting Base (5 5/8" or 143mm) to cover up drywall cutouts or paint marks from other brands
- Ten Year limited manufacturers (USA only) warranty
THERE ARE TWO BASIC SMOKE ALARM TYPES - IONIZATION AND PHOTOELECTRIC.
Ionization smoke alarms (such as this Smoke Alarm) are your best overall choice
for reliability and fast response time, since they quickly sense small
"invisible" smoke particles and will also sense larger "visible" smoke
particles. Photoelectric smoke alarms may respond more quickly in certain types
of fires, for example - slow smoldering fires with large "visible" smoke
particles. ALL TYPES OF SMOKE ALARMS HAVE LIMITATIONS. NO TYPE OF SMOKE ALARM
CAN SENSE EVERY KIND OF FIRE OR SMOKE EVERY TIME.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety > Smoke Detectors