UVA Ultra-Violet Light Meter (UVA-365SD) DataLogging
Add To Cart
Lutron UVA Ultra-Violet Light Meter (UVA-365SD) DataLogging
- Long wave 365 nm ultra-violet irradiance measurement.
- Professional UVA light meter, used to measure the UVA irradiation value
of the UVA light source.
- Measurement ranges:
- UVA Light sensor with cosine correction filter.
- UVA function build Zero button.
- Microprocessor circuit provides high reliability and durability.
- Separate UVA light probe allows user to measure the UV light at an
- Type K, Type J thermocouple thermometer.
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, Built-in
- Air temperature measures in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Type K and Type J thermocouple thermometer ports
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger with Built-in time and date stamp,
sampling time can be set from 1 second to 3600 seconds
- Datalogging is available in either automatic or manual mode.
- Special software not required, after recording with the datalogger, just insert the SD card into your computer card reader, then upload all of the measured values with the time & date information (year/month/date/hour/minute/second) into your favorite spreadsheet software (CVS).
- Recall minimum and maximum reading.
- Fold out easel back allowing meter to sit upright on a flat surface.
- Brass threaded tripod mount.
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- RS-232 PC computer interface.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Measurement ranges:
- Range 1: 2 mW/cm2
1.999 mW/cm2 with 0.001 resolution.
- Range 2: 20 mW/cm2
19.99 mW/cm2 with 0.01 resolution.
- Accuracy: within 4% Full Scale + 2 digits.
- Ultra-Violet L-Sensor with cosine correction filter and has a heavy duty sensor structure with metallic housing case.
- Sampling time: approximately 1 second
- Operating Temperature (ambient): 32° F to 122° F
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125°F
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH, non-condensing
- Power supply: (6) AA alkaline batteries or optional 9 volt DC Adapter
- Power current:
- without SD card saving data and back-light off: 6.5mA DC
- With SD card saving data and back-light off: 30mA DC
Note: add 16mA DC when back-light is on
- Meter: 12.5 ounces (351 grams)
- UVA probe: 3.7 ounces (103 grams)
- Meter: 7" x 2.8" x 1.9" (177 x 67 x 45mm)
- UVA probe:
- Head: (45 x 32mm diameter)
- Handle: (125 x 24mm diameter)
- Optional SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
Applications include: Monitoring blue light radiation hazards in welding, UV
sterilization, Graphic arts, Photochemical matching, UV EPROM erasure,
Photoresist exposure, Curing of inks, adhesives and coatings.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools