UVA UVB Ultra-Violet Light Meter (YK-35UV) with Remote Probe
Add To Cart
Ultra-Violet Light Meter UVA/UVB 290-390nm (YK-35UV) Remote Probe
- Ultra-Violet irradiation measurement for UVA & UVB
- UV detector spectrum from 290 to 390 nm
- Threaded tripod mount
- Fold out easel back for desktop use
- Two ranges : 2 mW/cm2, 20 mW/cm2
- Low battery indication
- Separate UV light probe (with 55" coiled cable) permits measurements
from any position
- RS-232 data interface
- Data hold feature
- Minimum & maximum data record feature
- Zero adjustment by push button
- DC 9v power adapter input socket.
- Sensor: UV photo diode with cosine correction filter
- Low: 0.001 to 1.999 mW/cm2
- High: 0.01 to 19.99 mW/cm2
- Low: 0.001 mW/cm2
- High: 0.01 mW/cm2
- Spectrum: 290 to 390nm
- Sampling time: approx 1 second
- Accuracy: within 4% of full scale + 2 digits)
- Storage condition: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
- Over-Input: Display shows "----"
- Power: 9v battery or optional DC Power Supply (Minimum 200mA)
- Power current: approximately 6.0mA DC
- 7.9" x 2.7" x 1.2" (200 x 68 x 30mm)
- Diameter: 1.75"
- Height: 1.25"
- Handle: 6.75"
- Sensor housing (handle): 6.5" x 1.8" x 1.2"
- Cable Length: 48" (1220mm)
- Weight: approximately 8oz (meter only)
- Remote UV sensor probe with 55" coiled cable
- Sensor cover
- Instruction manual
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Our meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate, pictured below.
At this time Inspect USA does not offer certificates of calibration traceable to NIST standards, nor do we have a relationship with any NIST Calibration Labs. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. If you do intend to have the meter's calibration verified independently, InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > UV Light Meters