UVC Hi-Range Ultra-Violet Light Meter 254nm (UVC-254A) 3 Ranges
Add To Cart
Lutron Hi-Range Ultra-Violet UVC Light Meter, 254nm with Remote Sensor. 3 Ranges to 199.9µW/cm² microwatts per centimeter squared.
Lutron UVCA Ultra-Violet Light Meter measures at 254nm in 3 ranges to 199mw/cm2. Model number UVC-254A comes with a heavy duty Remote Sensor and case.
- Wide measurement range in 3 ranges.
- Ideal for a variety of industrial and laboratory applications.
- Short wave 254 nm ultra violet irradiance measurement.
- LSI microprocessor UV sensor with filter.
- Large LCD display with contrast adjustment.
- Heavy Duty & compact housing.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Zero adjustment by push button.
- RS232 PC serial interface.
- Data hold.
- Records maximum and minimum readings with recall.
- Spectral response range:
- Point: 254 nm.
- Band pass: approx 220 to 280 nm (with peak calibration at 254nm).
See spectrum graph.
NOTE: The UVC-254A has a very sensitive setting, which is µW/cm2 microwatts per centimeter squared. In conjunction with the sensor spectrum range, the meter can measure up to approximately 10 µW/cm2 in sunlight.
- Measurement ranges (with resolution):
- 199.9 µW/cm2 x 0.1 µW/cm2.
- 1.999 mW/cm2 x 0.001 mW/cm2.
- 19.99 mW/cm2 x 0.01 mW/cm2.
- Linearity: plus or minus 1%.
- Accuracy: within 98% of Full Scale + 2 digits (tested with RF field strength of less than 3 V/M
& frequency of less than 30MHz).
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Storage condition: 14° to 140°
F (-10° to 60°
- Over-Input: Display shows ----.
- Power: 9v battery (not included).
- Power current: approximately 5.3 mA DC.
- Meter: 7.1" x 2.8" x 1.3" (180 x 72 x 32 mm).
- Sensor probe: 1.5" diameter x 1.1" (with 39" wire).
- Weight: 12.7 ounces (355 g).
- UV sensor probe.
- Hard carrying case.
- Operating instructions.
- Light Probe Extension Cable
- Lutron Data Acquisition Software for Windows
- Lutron Data Acquisition Software for Windows with Excel
- Lutron USB Data Acquisition Cable with Driver
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter AP-9V110.
- 9 volt alkaline battery
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > UV Light Meters
What our customers say...
Thank you very much to Tony for assisting me with this order. Great customer service received from him!