Versa-Test Heat Detector Test Kit (VT-694) with Heat Pads & Solution
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Versa Test Heat Detector Test Kit
The HEAT DETECTOR TESTER™ functionally tests ALL mechanical and electronic self-restoring, fixed temperature and rate-of-rise, or rate-compensated heat detectors in the 135
to 190 degree Fahrenheit range.
Finally, dispense with Ladders, Heat Lamps, Hair Dryers, Extension Cords
Use the optional Versa Poles to reach as high as 30 feet.
The Head Pad, when wetted with
the provided Saline Solution (Non Hazardous Material) from the Syringe, will
generate the heat needed to activate the heat detector. The Heat Pad will
typically last about 5-15 minutes* (at times as much as 20-25 minutes) by simply
repeating these water applications.
* Times are approximate since ambient temperature and conditions
will effect the Heat Pads length of time to maintain temperatures.
Heat Detector Testing Kit Contains:
- (1) HA94 Heat Pad Container.
- (1) HC94 Tray.
- (1) HO94 Syringe.
- (2) SS94 Saline Solution.
- (4) HP94 Heat Pads (Saline Solution Activated).
- (1) Versa Test Pole Adapter.
Link to refills
Use any Versa Test poles with this kit.
- 4 foot fiberglass extension pole
- Kit with 8' extension pole VT-694-8
- Kit with 16' extension VT-694-16
- Heat Pads are manufactured 4 pads to a sheet. 2 pads
are required to perform an adequate test. Carefully cut the sheet of heat pads in half, and place 2 pads
(1/2 of sheet) on the V placing ends of pad
underneath rubber bands (see illustration, 1a).
- Place V holding pads onto cup. Attach cup to
adapter and slide adapter in to telescoping test pole.
- Using syringe provided, measure 2 tablespoons of
saline solution and douse the 2 pads attached to V.
- Heat Pads will activate with in 30 seconds after Saline Solution is applied, as discussed below. Heat
Pads may be reactivated up to 3 times.
- Do not remove Heat Pads from their plastic bag until
ready for use.
- In all test, the heat detector should alarm within 10 to 15 seconds. If it does not, and after you have
determined that the Heat Pad is still hot – the heat
detector or the fire alarm system is not fully
- Save any Saline solution for the next testing by simply folding the top of the plastic pack and putting
tape over the top of the pack
- Spent heat pads and empty saline solution packs may
be safely disposed of in any waste container.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety