Versa-Test Refill Pack (HDT-C) For VT-694 Heat Detector Tester
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Versa Test Heat Detector Tester Refill Kit. For use with Heat Detector Tester Model VT-694
The refill kit includes:
- (72) Heat Pads (1 heat pad will give about 15-20 minutes service)
- (32) Saline Solution Pillows
- (1) Irrigation syringe
Will also work with HDT-694 series, as well as the COT-97 CO Alarm Tester (both obsolete part numbers).
- Heat Pads are manufactured 4 pads to a sheet. 2 pads
are required to perform an adequate test. Carefully cut the sheet of heat pads in half, and place 2 pads
(1/2 of sheet) on the V placing ends of pad
underneath rubber bands (see illustration, 1a).
- Place V holding pads onto cup. Attach cup to
adapter and slide adapter in to telescoping test pole.
- Using syringe provided, measure 2 tablespoons of
saline solution and douse the 2 pads attached to V.
- Heat Pads will activate with in 30 seconds after Saline Solution is applied, as discussed below. Heat
Pads may be reactivated up to 3 times.
- Do not remove Heat Pads from their plastic bag until
ready for use.
- In all test, the heat detector should alarm within 10 to 15 seconds. If it does not, and after you have
determined that the Heat Pad is still hot – the heat
detector or the fire alarm system is not fully
- Save any Saline solution for the next testing by simply folding the top of the plastic pack and putting
tape over the top of the pack
- Spent heat pads and empty saline solution packs may
be safely disposed of in any waste container.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools