Vibration Meter (PVB-820) Pen-Type with Magnetic Mount
Add To Cart
Lutron Pen Type Digital Vibration Meter. Measures Velocity and Acceleration.
- Measures in m/s2,g or ft/s2.
- Acceleration (RMS) range: 2 to 656 feet/second2 (0.5 to 199.9 meters/second2).
- Velocity (RMS) range: 0.02 to 7.87 inches/second (0.5 to 199.9
- Accuracy is within 95% of the reading, plus or minus 2 digits. @ 160 Hz,
- Calibration Point: 50 m/s2 (160 Hz).
- Pen type digital vibration meter, vibration sensor is built in,
all in one.
- Acceleration, Velocity measurement, RMS measurement value.
Metric & Imperial display unit
Frequency range 10 Hz - 1 kHz, sensitivity
relative meet ISO 2954.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high
- LCD display, easy read out.
- Built-in low battery
- Heavy duty & compact housing case.
- Power: (4) AAA alkaline or equivalent batteries (not included).
- IP65 water resistance protection.
- Compact size, light weight.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.6 x 1.3 inches (175 x 40 x 32 mm).
- Weight: approximately 12 ounces.
- Meter body.
- Vibration sensor tip.
- Magnetic base.
- Carry case
Applications for industrial vibration monitoring:
machinery vibrates. The level of vibration is a useful guide to monitoring machine
Poor balance, misalignment & looseness of the structure may
cause the vibration level to increase, which can be an advanced notification that maintenance
is needed soon.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Business & Industrial