Vibration Meter Velocity/Acceleration (VB-8205SD) Data Logging
Add To Cart
Lutron VB-8205SD Vibration Meter (VB-8205SD) with SD Card Data Logging.
Measures velocity and acceleration.
The Lutron Datalogging Vibration Meter has a patented technique for storing sampled data in Excel format on removable SD memory cards. The level of vibration is a useful guide to the balance, alignment and general condition of pumps, motors, and other machinery. Poor balance, misalignment and looseness results in higher levels of vibration and indicates maintenance is required for operational as well as safety reasons.
- Measures velocity and acceleration.
- Settable Parameters: Date, time, decimal point or comma decimal division, auto power off, beep sound, sampling time.
- Storable/Recallable Readings: Maximum, minimum, peak (RMS values only).
- The large display indicates RMS, Peak, min-max, hold, and low battery.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Low battery indicator.
- Data hold button.
- Display Type: LCD with green backlight
- Display Size: 2.05" x 1.5" (52 x 38mm)
- Frequency range: 10 Hz to 1 KHz
- Data Logging Sampling Time: 1 second to 1 hour
- SD Card Capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Calibration point:
- Velocity: 50 mm/sec at 160Hz
- Acceleration: 50 m/sec2 at 160Hz
||0.5 to 199.9 mm/s
within (5% of reading + 2 digits)
||0.5 to 199.9 m/s2
- Meter: 8" × 3" × 1.5" (203 × 76 × 38mm)
- Probe cord: 47" (125cm)
- Weight: meter 1.13 lb (278g)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122° F
- Operating humidity: less than 80%
- Power: Six alkaline AA batteries or optional 9vDC AC adapter.
- Power consumption:
- 15 mADC (normal operation, with backlight off and SD card not saving data)
- 36 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- 48 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- Heavy duty vibration sensor with 47" lead.
- Hard-shell carrying case.
- Detachable magnetic probe.
- Instruction manual.
- 16gB SD Memory Card SD-16GB.
- Data capture software (Windows OS) SW-U801.
- Lutron USB Data Acquisition Cable with Driver USB-01.
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter AP-9V110.
Same as General Tools VM8205SD.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Vibration Meters