Voice Box Speech Tester (BTB65) for STIPA Compliance Testing
Add To Cart
The BTB65 can be used as an electronic signal source by utilizing the
line-out connection. Or it can be used as a calibrated acoustic signal
source, due to its integrated loudspeaker. The TalkBox is designed to
accurately play the STIPA test signal, as well as several other test signals.
The device features an interactive LCD touchscreen which allows you to easily
control all features and monitor its settings at a glance.
STIPA = Speech Transmission Index for Public Address Systems.
- Touchscreen front panel. The user interface of the BTB65 shows virtually
all buttons and controls on a single screen, allowing you to monitor the status
of the device at a glance.
- Plays STIPA test signals (according to IEC-60268-16 rev4-2011 and draft rev5-2016).
- Play noise (pink, white) and sine waves (125 to 8000 Hz).
back calibrated speech signals, to announce the beginning and end of tests
and to obtain a subjective impression of speech intelligibility while
testing (male and female speech, in US, UK, SP, FR, GE or NL).
- Signals are
played back with automatically calibrated spectrum and level (no user
calibration needed - optional adjustment of nominal level).
- Can also be used as an electronic signal source through the featured line-out jack.
- Has a 3.5mm jack line-in to use the BTB65 as a powered loudspeaker with computers and smart phones.
- Loudspeaker frequency range 20 to 15,000 Hz.
- Plays back signal at a
standardized (calibrated) signal levels of 54 to 72 dB(A) @ approximately 3.3
feet (1 meter).
- Signal level
can be increased/decreased relative to nominal level to test dynamics.
- Powered through external power supply (included).
- 110 to 240 VAC to 12 VDC power supply.
- Power supply international adapters (US, EU, UK, AU).
- Calibration certificate.
Search Category: Business & Industrial