Wireless Water Alarm Kit (WA318) with Remote Sensor
No Longer Available
Wireless water sensor transmitter & receiver detects water overflow, water leakage, rising water etc.
- Alerts you when there is water present and potential flooding.
- Suitable for your sump, washing-machine, hot water heater, bathtub, etc.
- Supervised Sensor: monitors the sensors and their battery condition
- Can work with up to 4 sensors (additional sensors sold separately)
- Sensors available:
WA-318T (1 supplied with this
- Wireless IR Motion Sensor TRANSMITTER
- Easy to set up
- Audio indicator with volume control & ability to mute
- Visual indication with 1 green LED & 4 red LED's (1 per channel)
- FCC/IC approved
- Operating range: approximately 300'
- Operating frequency: 318 MHz
- Sensor dimensions (submersible portion): 2.2" x 0.6" x 1"
- Sensor dimensions (transmitter portion): 1.2" x 1.6" x 3"
- Sensor wire length (between submersible & transmitter): 34"
- Sensor power: 3v Lithium battery
- Sensor battery life: approximately 2 years (depends on how frequent it
was triggered. The more it triggered, the battery life will be shorter). It
is recommended to test it after a year, then every 3 months afterwards.
- Receiver dimensions: 1.3" x 2.6" x 3.8"
- Receiver power: 12vDC, 100mA
- 3v Lithium battery for transmitter
- AC to DC power adapter for receiver with 6' lead
- 1 GM-318R Household Alert® Receiver
- 1 WA-318T Water Sensor with 24" sensor lead & suction cups
- Clip tool (used to change channels)
- One year warranty
Search Category: Home & Garden > Home Security > Home Alarm Systems
What our customers say...
You should advertise this to everyone that has a furnace / air conditioner in the attic. My condensate pan overflowed and ruined my ceiling. If I had this installed from the beginning it would have saved a mess. But the main reason I am writing, just the other day the alarm sound & I though it odd since I wasn't even using the furnace. It ended up to be a roof leak dripping into the condensate pan - right near the sensor. I was not happy about the roof leak, but was thankful not to have another mess.
Five stars I give from the sales staff on the phone, delivery and product reliability. Please notify me if the transmitters are ever sold separately. Please place me on your mailing list. Thanks
These actually work. Thank you Inspect USA
Works as advertised. BUT the audio alarm even in the loudest position is barely detectable unless you are very close to the receiver.
the base alarm works fine and its alarm goes off when water is detected