ADC Infrared Data Link (BR-ADC-IR) for ADC-Summit or Pro
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
ADC™ Infrared Receiver Data Link for ADC-Summit or ADC-Pro to USB
The ADC IR allows you to download data from your ADC unit to your computer via
USB connection. Plug-and-play, it's as simple as that!
- Download information from your JetSet, Pro or Summit
- Includes PC software
- Exports in standard text format for data processing
- 3.1" x 1.2" x 0.7"
- 0.6 oz
- Includes 3ft USB extension cable
- PC software to download and store data in universal format
Utilizing the ADC IR unit (optional accessory) enables you to download data from the ADC Summit, Pro and JetSet to a PC (Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 and XP)
Installation of the ADC IR driver
- Plug the ADC IR into your USB port while the ADC CD is in your CD reader
- Windows will automatically detect the ADC IR and prompt you to search for a driver
- Select "driver is on CD" or similar. Select your driver location (normally D:) and click OK
- Windows will find the "MwBridge" driver
- Click OK and the driver installation will start
On some operating systems you need to re-start the computer after the driver installation
Installation of the ADC PC Sync Software
- Insert the enclosed CD.
- Locate on the Installation Disk & "Open": ADC PC Sync Software installation.exe
- Installation will automatically start and guide you through the process
- Consult the Help Content chapter in the ADC PC Sync Software on how to operate the software
- Place ADC unit near (2 inches - 2 feet) from ADC-IR, with IR ports facing one another for best communication
Non-stocked item. Please allow 10 to 14 days for delivery.