Cable Length Meter: Digital (WL140) with Case, Made in USA
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
The WL140 quickly measures any reel of wire from 24 AWG to 1000 MCM
stranded and solid in lengths of 15" to 20,000'. The operator selects gauge,
aught or MCM mode, selects copper or aluminum mode, attaches the alligator clips
to the end of the wire being measured, and presses "LENGTH" button to determine
the length of wire.
- Microprocessor based meter designed to an accuracy of
±1% with 4-1/2 digit LCD readout.
- Direct readout for both copper and aluminum wire.
- Automatic internal adjustment for ambient temperature.
- Unique calibration mode enables measurement of non-standard gauge wire.
- Only one alligator clip attachment required at each end of wire.
- Field replacement of batteries.
- Insulation piercing probe assemblies are included enabling use without
- Patent pending
- Made in U.S.A.
- Impact resistant carrying case
- Alligator clip assemblies
- Insulation piercing assemblies
- New probe leads
Search Category: Business & Industrial