Combustible Gas Leak Detector (CD100A) with Goose Neck Sensor
Add To Cart
Combustible Gas Leak Detector with an 18 inch Goose Neck Sensor, Tip Light and Ruggedized Housing
Equipped with an 18" obedient, flexible & lighted senor probe. Sniffs out methane, propane and many other explosive gases. The CD100A is the perfect serviceman's tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications. Semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases. The easily adjusted, steady tic rate provides a precise indication of the leak source. The CD100A can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit.
- Fully adjustable (thumb-wheel) steady tic rate accelerates as the sensor
tip approaches a leak.
- Tip light to illuminate area being tested.
- Replaceable sensor.
- Adjustable tick rate to locate leaks quickly.
- Fast response time: within 2 seconds to 40% LEL.
- Long 18" gooseneck for hard to reach areas.
- Visual leak detection by color-coded LED's.
- Precision sensor detects even the smallest leaks.
- Long, slim 18" gooseneck probe and bright LED tip light to find combustible gas leaks in tight areas.
- Detects a wide variety of gases, including some toxic gases and nuisance vapors.
The following represents only a portion of the more common gases it will detect:
|Natural Gas (Methane)
Other gases include: Hydrogen Sulfide, Steam, Acetone Ammonia and even Smoke.
- User adjustable alarm preset levels
- Adjustable tick rate & visual detection LED
- Headphone jack
- Low battery indicator
- Sensor: Solid state conductivity (semiconductor).
- Sensitivity: as low as 50ppm methane in air.
- Probe length: 18" obedient gooseneck.
- Warm up time: Approx 10 seconds.
- Response time: less than 1 second.
- Duty cycle: Continuous.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F.
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH (non condensing).
- Power: (1) 9v alkaline battery.
- Battery life: approximately 5 hours of continuous use.
- Dimensions: 8" x 4" x 1.5" (add approx 1" to height & width to account
for coiled cable).
- Weight: 17oz (with batteries installed).
Download Owner's manual (PDF)
Replacement Sensor Tip for CD100A or CD200
Replacement Sensor Cap CD100A or CD200
- Sensor cap with lighted tip
- Instruction manual
- Rubber boot protects instrument (Ruggedized)
- 1 year limited warranty (sensor excluded)
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety