Duct Smoke Detector (SM-501P) Photoelectric Sensor
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-9 ||10-24 ||25-49 ||50-99 ||100+ |
Add To Cart
SM-501P Photelectric Duct Smoke Detectors
The SM-501 Series Duct Smoke Detector provides early detection of smoke and
products of combustion present in air moving through HVAC ducts in Commercial,
Industrial, and Residential applications. The unit is designed to prevent the
re-circulation or spread of smoke by air handling systems, fans, and blowers.
Complete systems may be shut down in the event of smoke detection.
The SM-501 model will operate on any one of four input voltages (230VAC,
115VAC, 24VAC, or 24VDC). The SM-501 allows up to 30 detectors to be
interconnected for many common functions.
- Operating voltages: 230VAC, 115VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC
- Both models listed for high temperature applications
- Interconnect up to 30 units for common functions
- Two sets of 10A form “C” alarm contacts
- One set of 10A form “C” trouble contacts
- Compatible with the WP-1 weatherproof enclosure
Search Category: Business & Industrial