Duct Smoke Detector 4-Wire (SL-2000N) Ionization Sensor
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-9 ||10-24 ||25-49 ||50-99 ||100+ |
Add To Cart
The SL-2000n Ionization Conventional Duct Detector
The latest innovation for
early detection of smoke and products of combustion present in air moving
through HVAC ducts in Commercial, Industrial, and Residential applications. The
unit is designed to prevent the recirculation or spread of smoke by air handling
systems, fans and blowers. Complete systems may be shut down in the event of
The SL-2000 is designed and built to meet all local code requirements, as
well as the NFPA and ICC standards regarding HVAC supply and return duct smoke
detectors. Output terminals are provided for a wide range of remote accessories
such as horns, strobes, remote status indicators, and test/reset key switches or
- Low-Flow Technology: listed for
velocities between 100 to 4,000 FPM, feet per minute.
- Listed for high-temperature applications.
- Operating voltages: 230VAC, 115VAC, 24VAC, 24VDC.
- Interconnect up to 30 units for common functions.
- Patent pending "No-Tools Required" front or rear loading and removing
- Patent pending "Test Port Valve" allows for aerosol smoke testing
without cover removal.
- Magnet test capability (magnet included).
- More wiring space than competitive models.
- Compatible with the WP-2000 weatherproof enclosure.
- Reset switch is also an alarm test switch - competitive models require a
magnet or cover removal to test at unit.
- UL, CUL, CSFM, and MEA Listed.
- Two sets of 10A form "C" alarm contacts.
- One set of 2A form "A" alarm contacts.
- One set of 10A form "C" trouble contacts.
- Standard interchangeable "plug-in" UL268 photoelectric or ionization
Search Category: Business & Industrial