Fire Department Gate Chain Release (M2070) Red Fire Box 6x5x3"
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available
Contact For Information
Eagle M2070 Fire Department Lock Box with Chain Release
Discounted due to slight cosmetic scuffing in paint finish caused
by the corrugated cardboard outer carton. Very light and in no place is it compromised to the
Fire box to be used only with sliding gates to allow the fire department to release the chain in case of an emergency. Some states require this box on sliding gate with gate operators. Think ahead to prevent severe damages that can occur from a fire emergency. Our EFB 2070 Fire Box uses a chain release device that enables firefighters to simply pull the chain to release the gate and allow it to open.
- 14 gauge steel construction with red powder coat.
- Labeled FIRE DEPT. Red label with white letters.
- Accepts Knox KS-2 key switch.
- Padlock holes are 5/16” minimum.
- Weight: 4.29 pounds.
- Dimensions: 6" (H) x 5 1/2" (W) x 3" (D).
- Chain release kit.
- 1/16" braided cable, approximately 13'6" long.
- (5) cable crimp bushings.
- (2) Romex bushings.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety