Lascar ELGFX-2+ High Accuracy Temperature/Humidity Data Logger
High Accuracy Temp/RH Data Logger with Graphic Screen
• Higher accuracy sensor when compared with the EL-GFX-2
• Rugged and
robust, IP67 construction
• -30 to +80°C and 0 to 100% RH measurement ranges
• Logging rates between 10 seconds and 1 hour
• Stores over 250,000 readings
• On screen menu and graphing to start, stop, review and restart the logger in
• Micro USB interface for PC based set-up and data download
Immediate, delayed, push-button or temperature/RH triggered start mode
User-programmable alarm thresholds
• Graphic LCD shows real-time readings,
graph and current status
• Resettable Min/Max readings may be viewed on the
• User set audible alarm
• Highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs
Supplied with user replaceable ½ AA batteries
The EL-GFX-2+ standalone USB data logger measures and stores up to 252,928
temperature and humidity readings over a -30 to +80ºC
(-22 to 176°F) and 0 to
100%RH range at a resolution of 0.1ºC (0.1°F) and 0.1%RH.
Using the Windows
control software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com) the user
can quickly set up the logger name, sample rate, alarm settings and start mode
(immediate start, push to start, delayed start or temperature/humidity triggered
start). This software can later be used to download the stored data which can be
graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The data logger features
a dot-matrix LCD and three face-buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu.
This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data
summaries and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the
need to connect the data logger to the host-PC. Users can reset the
maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu; this introduces an ‘event
marker’ into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark
Events’ option) and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied
with two replaceable ½AA batteries.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors