Pliers Wire Insulation Stripper (GT-69) 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 Gauge
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
The Dial Wire Stripper allows you to easily remove the insulation from
electrical wire before soldering or crimping. The tool features a rotating dial
with stripping positions for eight wire gages from 12 to 26 gage. When not in
use, the tool is equipped with a jaw lock to protect the hardened cutting edges.
• For removing insulation from electrical wire.
• Works with eight wire gages: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26
• Rotating dial allows effortless changes between wire sizes.
• Hardened steel cutting jaws for clean wire cuts.
• Spring-opening jaws for repetitive stripping and cutting.
• Jaw lock protects cutting edges when tool is not in use.
• Vinyl cushion handles.