Refrigerator Alarm (HAM02) Alerts When Door is Open 30 Seconds
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
Refrigerator Alarm (HAM02) Alarms after the refrigerator or freezer door is open for 30 seconds.
- The unit is controlled by a compact sensor that detects light when the refrigerator or freezer door is open. There is a preset timer set to make it remind you after thirty seconds.
- Modern design & compact, should fit on most doors.
- Easy to use. Just turn it on and find a suitable location to place it.
- How it works:
- switch the Refrigerator or Freezer Alarm on before placing it inside.
- after 30 seconds the Frig Alarm will beep when the door is not properly closed.
- Power supply: (3) 1.5v LR44 alkaline batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 5.7" x 2.2" x 2.2" (145 x 55 x 55mm)
- Weight: 2.25 oz (62g)
What our customers say...
I thought my kids were always leaving the frig door open. I bought this alarm to discover it was my dog. He was using his nose to open the door. It does the job & the noise from the alarm has (for the moment) scared him enough to leave it alone. I think they should have your alarm in every refrigerator and freezer. 5 Stars
I am glad I found this in your closeouts. Do you have any more or was this really the last one?