Smoke Check Extension Adapter Kit (1490-25s) with Smoke Check
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available
Contact For Information
Description | Specifications/Features |
Smoke Check™ smoke detector tester and an 18" Extension Adapter sold together so you can proficiently test your smoke detectors.
Useful for all commercial and residential applications. Using the Extension Adapter increases the number of tests performed by a can of smoke by
reducing waste caused by air currents or too great a distance from the smoke detector.
To learn more about Smoke Check™ smoke detector tester please visit 2.5 Ounce Smoke Check™
We strongly recommend using the Extension Adapter with the smoke in a can for every test. That's why you get an additional discount
over buying the two items individually.
Please Note: Pressing the "test button" on a smoke detector tests battery strength only. The test button cannot be used to verify the smoke
detector's ability to activate its alarm in the presence of smoke caused by a fire. Smoke Check™ Smoke Detector Tester was designed specifically
to verify the smoke detector's proper functioning.
Specifications & Features
- Over 100 Smoke Detector Tests Possible Per Can
- Can Dimensions: 5⅝" Tall x 2⅛" Diameter
- Contents Net Weight - 2.5 oz (70.5g)
- Contains No Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- 100% Ozone Safe
- Smoke Check™ is UL Listed (per NFPA 72 par. 8-2.4.1)
- Due to Federal Law, Smoke Detector Tester Smoke in a Can cannot be shipped via the US Postal Service or by any Air Method.
Please select UPS GROUND as the shipping method when completing your order. Orders received with an incorrect shipping method will be delayed.
- Smoke Detector Tester (Model 25S) may only be shipped within the continental United States.
- Reusable Light Weight 18" (45.72cm) Long by 2⅛" Diameter Fiberglass Tube
- Works with 2.5 Ounce Smoke Check™.
- Positions aerosol spray directly at smoke detectors and reduces waste during turbulent conditions.
- Increases the number of smoke detector tests possible from smoke in a can.
- Not compatible with the Enclosed Delivery Equipment Delivery Test Equipment Extension Poles
- Manufacturer Provides 100% Life Time Guarantee
The following products are recommended for use with Smoke Detector Tester.
Also, consider purchasing Smoke Detector Tester by the 12 pack case (Model #25S-12 )
or pallet (Model #25s-3240 )
. Buying canned smoke in bulk
is the most cost effective strategy as large quantity discounts apply.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors