4400mAh USB Power Bank (CPP-3865) Metal Housing
InspectUSA 4400 milli-amp Power Bank with USB Cable.
- This metal power bank is sure to be an essential for your associates on
- Simply plug it into your computer or adapter to start charging – bank is
fully charged when all four lights are lit.
- With 4400 mAh battery capacity, the UL Listed power bank is capable of
charging most smartphones and tablets.
- To charge your device, simply connect the USB charging cable that came
with your device to the power bank.
- Features a 5V/2.1 amp output port for tablets and a 1 amp output port
for cell phones.
- Includes a lithium ion rechargeable battery and a micro USB charging
- Great for keeping your devices charged throughout the day.
- Size: 1-3/4" x 3-3/4" x 13/16".
What is a Power Bank? A portable charger or power bank is a device used to
charge a mobile phone, tablet or other electronic device when plugging into a
wall outlet isn’t possible.
- Charge the power bank ahead of time with the included charging cable.
- Using the device’s charging cable, simply connect the USB end to the
power bank’s OUT port. Then connect the other end to the device.
- Power up. Never deal with a dead battery again!