Dwyer 160-48 SS Pitot Tube, 0.3125" Diameter x 48.625" Length
Dwyer 160-48 Stainless Steel Pitot Tube, 0.3125" Diameter x 48.625" Insertion Length
The Series 160 Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel with permanently etched insertion depth graduations for a lifetime of service. The static pressure port is parallel to the sensing tube to allow quick, easy alignment of the tube with air flow. A universal model fits the user supplied 3/4" schedule 40 pipe in any length.
- 5/16" diameter, 48-5/8" insertion length.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch or transmitter.
- No calibration needed.
- Precisely located, burr-free static pressure holes.
- Hemispherical tip design, best for accuracy if imperfectly aligned and nearly impossible to damage.
- Long lasting 304 stainless steel construction.
- Silver soldered connections for leak-proof operation.
- Maximum Temperature: 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Note: Special shipping and handling charges will apply to this pitot tube. Shipping length is over 51".
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors