Home Inspection Report 23 Page Single Sheet (FSREUS) with Cover
Contact Us for Best Pricing & Quantity Discounts
Contact for Price & Availability
This professional home inspection reporting system has been used for tens of thousands of building inspections. Created for professional home inspectors, it has been designed to be easily read by realtors, homeowners and other lay people.
This inspection report form can be used to perform structural, mechanical and electrical inspections for pre-purchase and pre-sell real estate transactions or anytime a thorough inspection of a property is desired.
The report is designed to be used for townhomes and fully detached properties. Condominiums can also be inspected using the form, however some pages will not be utilized.
- Report includes an area used as a customer receipt.
- Home inspection agreement is included. (Some states may require additional terms.)
- Report contains 15 inspection areas/sections, such as Roof, Exterior, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, Cooling, etc.
- Summary page included for client/agent to track important items.
- Generic cover page included.
- Report includes 10 pages of additional information containing inspection limitations and home maintenance tips.
- Set comes with a formal folder cover in which to staple the report for a professional presentation to your customer.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for printing forms before they are shipped.
- Printed on single sheet, 20lb, bright white paper.
- Presentation cover is 80lb, linen with 2 2" x 4" windows, side staple w/ tabs, navy blue.
- Presentation cover is printed with "Important Documents * Keep in a Safe Place.
- 13 pages with one-side printing. 5 additional information pages printed on both sides.
- Black & White Printing Only.
Click Thumbnails to see larger images
Note: InspectUSA logo is for display purposes only and will not be printed on your forms.