RadonAway Hi-PerDrain ST (28477) Sump Cover Drain
RadonAway Hi-Perdrain ST allows water to drain through without air leaks.
The radon industry's most compact, high-performing sump cover drain!
The HI-PERDRAIN™ ST by RadonAway is the best sump drain sealing
product in the radon market. Its super-low profile, easy installation (just
thread it into one of the 4 sump covers listed below), and you're done!
For existing sump covers: we recommend the HI-PERDRAIN Retrofit Kit 28512. will fit into any
existing lid. Using a hole saw just cut a 3.5" hole, drop in the adapter and seal in place.
- Easy to install
- Low Profile Design (4" depth)
- Flows 2.5GPM @ 4" of Vacuum
- Fits RadonAway Clear Sump Covers (coming soon)
- Greater than 3 GPM Maximum Flow
- 2" NPT
- Durable PVC Body
- No "Whistling" under Vacuum
- Removable Grate and Ball for Easy Cleaning/Maintenance
- Peel protective paper off both sides of the sump cover’s clear acrylic
disk. Note the tapped-from side of the sump cover; this side should be on
the bottom of the cover when installed.
- Thread the HI-PERDRAIN ST into the sump cover from below / bottom side.
Secure with the lock nut supplied with the HI-PERDRAIN ST.
- Install the sump cover. Be sure the drain does not get in the way of a
pump or anything in the sump. For best results, seal the assembly to the
floor or slab air tight (RadonAway PGS or similar sealant).
- Snap the access port plug into the 5” hole in the sump cover.
- Should any debris foul the float ball in the HI-PERDRAIN ST, pry the
inlet grate off with a flat-head screwdriver, remove the ball with a spoon,
and clean the drain. Re-install the ball and the inlet grate.
Search Category: Home & Garden