Solo 424 Corded Heat Detector Test Head (SOLO-424) 220vAC
Add To Cart
SOLO 424 Corded Heat Detector Test Head (SOLO-424) 220/240 volts AC
The SOLO 424 is a professional and robust tool for testing heat detectors
fitted at heights up to 9m / 30ft. Unlike the SOLO
461, it does require a power cord / mains lead but, conversely, does not
require any special energy saving features.
- Quick activation times.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Detector types:
- point type.
- fixed temperature.
- combination detectors up to
194°F / 90°C.
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors.
- Supplied with 16ft / 5m cable (additional 16ft / 5m cable available).
- Operating voltage: 220 to 240 volts AC.
- Power: approximately 700 watts.
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz.
- Weight: 2 pounds 6 ounces (1.20kg).
- Inside diameter: 4.5" (115mm).
- Working depth: 5.9" x 2.4".
- Safety: thermal cut out, electrically fused, double insulated.
Looking for the 110/120 vAC version
Accessories and poles:
SOLO 100 Fiberglass 4 Section Telescopic Pole 14.7 feet.
SOLO 108 Fiberglass 2 Section Telescopic Pole 7.8 feet.
SOLO 101 Fiberglass Extension Pole 3.7 feet.
SOLO 200 Universal Detector Removal Tool.
SOLO 610 Protective Carrying Bag.
Instructions for Use
- Before use, check label for correct voltage supply.
- Tester is supplied with a short lead at the end of which is fitted a male industrial safety plug.
- Operator will need to provide extension cable of the necessary length fitted with a female coupling.
- Press the red switch which will then illuminate to indicate the unit is operational.
- Tester cup should be placed completely over the detector (where detector size allows) until the
- Hold in place until alarm occurs, or the LED of the detector flashes (may take up to 60 seconds
for some grades of heat detectors).
- Do not use on Non-Restorable Heat Detectors (Solo 461
- Do NOT touch metal grill inside the transparent cup during operation, or for several minutes after
- Do not obstruct air vents on housing.
- Do not use device near surfaces or objects which may be damaged or react to temperatures of
- Use device only in the manner described and intended.
- No unqualified person should attempt to repair or replace parts.
Search Category: Business & Industrial