SpotOn Digital Soil Compaction Meter (29360) with 30" SS Probe
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
SpotOn Digital Soil Compaction Meter (29360) with 30" Stainless Steel Probe
MADE IN USA
A digital version of the dial penetrometer, the SpotOn® Digital Soil
Compaction Meter combines a rugged design with ease of operation. Its 0.505"
steel cone ensures years of service and its stainless-steel shaft is marked
every 4" (10cm) for easy depth reference. The meter’s electronic load cell
design allows all types of soil to be accurately measured without the need for
changing tip sizes while still meeting the ASABE S313.3 Soil Compaction
Standard. Peak compaction value is automatically displayed on the large digital
display when the probe is extracted from the soil. In addition to providing
reading in PSI or kPa, the meter also shows compaction severity with a
green/yellow/red color code for easy reference.
- Meets ASABE S313.3 Soil Compaction Standard.
- Automatically displays maximum compaction value when probe is extracted from the soil.
- Color coded display for easy compaction reference.
Green 0-200 psi (0-1400 kPa)
Yellow 200-300 psi (1400-2070 kPa)
Red 300+ psi (2070+ kPa).
- The high resolution of the electronic force sensor assures accurate compaction values in soft soils with 1/2in (12mm) cone.
- Measurements can be displayed in psi or kPa.
- Rugged design for repeated field use, includes rubber protector for tip.
- Stainless steel shaft with depth marking every 4in (10cm).
- Ultra-hard tool steel cone for years of service.
|Usable Probe Length:
||0 to 825 PSI (0 to 5690 kPa)
||1 PSI (7 kPa)
||+/- 15 PSI (100 kPa)
||IP64 rating (Dust Tight/Splash Resistant)
|Shipping Box Size:
||Two (2) AA (LR6) Size Alkaline Batteries
(1 year battery life)
||1.9 lbs. (.6 kg)
||Use: 32-120°F (0-49°C) / 0-100% RH
Storage: 0-130°F (-18-55°C) /
||Solid Machined Plastic Body, Aluminum Handle, Stainless Steel Shaft,
Hardened Tool Steel Tip
||0.505in.(12.8mm) Diameter / 30° Included Angle
Search Category: Business & Industrial > Agriculture