UVC Hi-Range Ultra-Violet Light Meter 254nm (UVC-254A) 3 Ranges
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Hi-Range Ultra-Violet UVC Light Meter, 254nm with Remote Sensor. 3 Ranges to 199.9µW/cm²
microwatts per centimeter squared.
- Wide measurement range in 3 ranges.
- Ideal for a variety of industrial and laboratory applications.
- Short wave 254 nm ultra violet irradiance measurement.
- LSI microprocessor UV sensor with filter.
- Large LCD display with contrast adjustment.
- Heavy Duty & compact housing.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Zero adjustment by push button.
- RS232 PC serial interface.
- Data hold.
- Records maximum and minimum readings with recall.
- Spectral response range:
- Point: 254 nm.
- Band pass: approx 220 to 280 nm (with peak calibration at 254nm).
See spectrum graph.
NOTE: The UVC-254A has a very sensitive setting, which is µW/cm2 microwatts per centimeter squared. In conjunction with the sensor spectrum range, the meter can measure up to approximately 10 µW/cm2 in sunlight.
- Measurement ranges (with resolution):
- 199.9 µW/cm2 x 0.1 µW/cm2.
- 1.999 mW/cm2 x 0.001 mW/cm2.
- 19.99 mW/cm2 x 0.01 mW/cm2.
- Linearity: plus or minus 1%.
- Accuracy: within 98% of Full Scale + 2 digits (tested with RF field strength of less than 3 V/M
& frequency of less than 30MHz).
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Storage condition: 14° to 140°
F (-10° to 60°
- Over-Input: Display shows ----.
- Power: 9v battery (not included).
- Power current: approximately 5.3 mA DC.
- Meter: 7.1" x 2.8" x 1.3" (180 x 72 x 32 mm).
- Sensor probe: 1.5" diameter x 1.1" (with 39" wire).
- Weight: 12.7 ounces (355 g).
- UV sensor probe.
- Hard carrying case.
- Operating instructions.
- Light Probe Extension Cable
- Lutron Data Acquisition Software for Windows
- Lutron Data Acquisition Software for Windows with Excel
- Lutron USB Data Acquisition Cable with Driver
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter AP-9V110.
- 9 volt alkaline battery
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Business & Industrial