Copper in Water Test Strips 0-2.0ppm (480042) 25 Tests, 45 Seconds
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
John's Copper Check™ (CU+1/CU+2 - Free Dissolved) - US Patent # 6541369
- Alternative to wet chemical copper tests for several reasons
- No hazardous chemicals to mix
- MSDS is not required
- Quick results are obtained in less than 1 minute
- No identified interferences
- Copper Test Strips are safe and easy to use for fast accurate results within the ranges of 0 to 2 ppm (mg/L), which permits the measurement of typical copper levels found in well, tap, and stream water
- The test is very convenient to run: dip test strip into sample for 30 seconds with constant back and forth motion, remove, and match color after 2 minutes to quantify the Copper level in the sample.
- Sensitivity: 0, 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 1, 2 ppm (mg/L)
- Total test time: 45 seconds
- 25 tests per bottle
- Made in USA
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors
What our customers say...
Amazing, my copper-testing kit, ordered Friday, was here Monday. The results, in light of other data, are not surprising: Water in my pipes that has stood overnight was off the scale, _2ppm; water I ran in the kitchen for a couple of minutes was 0.4; and the bathroom shower, after two people showered, was 0.1, right in line with what the Health Dept. got, two years ago on a five minute flow. I'd have preferred another result; but at least I have cleared up a mystery--that's worth something!
Thanks for the excellent service,