Lutron AC/DC Fork Current Tester (FT-9950) Ohms, True RMS
Available to ship on or before:02/03/2023
Add To Cart
Lutron AC DC Fork Current Tester.
- Maximum fork jaw opening size: 0.59" (15mm).
- Design meets IEC 1010 CATIII 600V safety requirement.
- 200 Amp ACA, DCA for fork current measurement.
- True RMS measuring reading for ACV and ACA function.
- Fork current probe both for ACA and DCA.
- ACA ( 200 A x 0.1 A ).
DCA ( 200 A x 0.1 A ).
- DCV, ACV, ohms, Continuity tester, True RMS.
- Data hold, Peak hold, DCA zero.
- Hall effect sensor for non-contact current measurement.
- Power: (1) 9v alkaline battery or equivalent.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors