Smoke Emitter: Blue 1200 Cubic Feet (S104-BL) 3 Minutes 5 PACK
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-9 ||10-19 ||20-49 ||50-99 ||100+ |
Add To Cart
Blue Smoke Emitter: 1200 Cubic Feet (S104-BL) Approximate 3 Minute Burn Time; 5 PACK
Industrial Size 3-4 minute burn time, 1,200 Cubic Feet BLUE non-toxic smoke emitters. Smoke emitters provide an inexpensive method of generating swirling smoke. A great product for testing of high, medium, and low pressure duct-work systems and also for air balancing. The smoke
emitted does not contain oil nor zinc. It is non-toxic and has the same density as air, so that it is possible to observe true air movements without the complicating factor of having to allow for the natural rise or fall of the smoke. The particle size is 0.3 to 2.5 microns making it
ideal to check HEPA filters. The smoke cartridges produce a generous amount of smoke, which is emitted at a constant rate to help with the identification of flow patterns.
- 3-4 minute burn time
- Produces 1,200 cubic feet of smoke
- Dimensions: 62 x Ø 18mm
- BLUE Smoke
- Excellent method to visualize airflow patterns
- Non-toxic smoke candles
- Does not contain oil, zinc, rubber powder or naphthalene
- Particle size is 0.3 to 2.5 microns
- Cartridges are enclosed in environmentally friendly plastic housing with a humidity seal
- 2 year shelf life
- ISO 14001 Certified
- Testing for leaks in duct work, heat exchangers, furnaces, plumbing
- Testing air movement & ventilation systems
- Turbulence around fume hoods
- Duct mounted smoke detectors
- Fume evacuation from gas heaters, etc
- Ventilation in personal spaces
- Ventilation in stables, poultry farms, etc
- Positioning of smoke detectors
- Leakage in ventilation systems
- Leakage in drainage systems
- Exhaust fans
- Fire drills, training exercises for buildings, rescue & more
- Military training & drills
- Special effects & hobbies
- Place cartridge on non-flammable surface. A metal can or bucket with sand in
the bottom is a great way to be safe.
NOTE: maintain at least 5"
between cartridges when several are lit.
- Light open end with a flame from lighter, match etc.
Warning: Poisonous to swallow. To be kept away from children & animals. Do
not use smoke emitters near flammable materials, gas etc.
Search Category: Business & Industrial