Smoke Emitter White, 2500 Cubic Feet (S105) 4 Minute Burn 5 PACK
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-2 ||3-9 ||10-19 ||20-49 ||50+ |
Add To Cart
White Trace Smoke Emitter Cartridge produces 2,500 Cubic Feet of thick
white to light gray smoke for an approximate 3 to 4 minute burn time.
S105: 5 Pack of Brandax 3-4 minute, 2,500 Cubic Feet White/Grey non-toxic smoke
emitters provide an inexpensive method of
generating swirling smoke. A great product for testing of high,
medium, and low pressure duct-work systems and also for air balancing. The smoke
emitted does not contain oil nor zinc and will not leave any residue. It is
non-toxic and has the same density as air, so that it is possible to observe
true air movements without the complicating factor of having to allow for the
natural rise or fall of the smoke. The particle size is .3 to 2.5 microns making it
ideal to check HEPA filters. The smoke cartridges produce a generous amount of
smoke, which is emitted at a constant rate to help with the identification of
Alternate Sizes and Colors Availability
- 3-4 minute burn time
- Produces 2,500 cubic feet of smoke
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 1.25" diameter
- White/Grey Smoke
- Excellent method to visualize airflow patterns
- Non-toxic smoke candles
- Does not contain oil, zinc, rubber powder or naphthalene
- Leaves no visible residue
- Particle size is 0.3 to 2.5 microns
- Cartridges are enclosed in environmentally friendly plastic housing
- 2 year shelf life
- Store at temperatures below 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- Special effects, photography, video, RC planes and many other hobbies
- Testing for leaks in duct work, heat exchangers, furnaces, plumbing
- Testing air movement and ventilation systems
- Turbulence around fume hoods and exhaust fans
- Duct mounted smoke detectors
- Fume evacuation from gas heaters, chimney or wood stove
- Ventilation in personal spaces, stables, poultry farms etc
- Positioning of smoke detectors
- Leakage in ventilation systems or drainage systems
- Fire drills, training exercises for buildings, rescue and more
- Military training and drills
- Airsoft and paintball games
Directions (Use proper eye protection):
- Place the smoke emitter (plastic container) on a non-conductive, non-flammable surface (ie brick, concrete, flat stone)
note: a metal can or bucket with sand in the bottom is a great way to be safe.
- Ignite the chalky end of the cartridge with a flame from lighter, match etc.
(if flame persists, blow it out).
- Use blower/pump to get smoke into test area.
Maintain at least 7 inches between S105 cartridges when several are to be lit at the same time.
Poisonous to swallow. Should be kept away from children and animals.
Do not use smoke emitters near flammable materials, gas etc.
Avoid breathing in smoke. If unavoidable use proper protection (down to 3 microns)
ISO 14001 Certified
Search Category: Hardware > Tools