Power Supply (98056) For RadonAway Low Voltage Fan
Power Supply for the RadonAway Low Voltage Series
This 90W single-output external LED power supply has been modified designed
for use only with the RadonAway LV175 low-voltage radon fan. It simplifies fan
connection with a M15 cable connector matched to the connector supplied on the
LV175 fan without requiring no extra wiring. It is designed for heat resistance,
with 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case and silicone-potted interior for
enhanced heat dissipation, and is cooled by free air convection. Working
temperature ranges from -40°F to 158°F. Use only this power supply with the
LV175 fan in order to maintain performance.
- For use with teh LV175 low voltage radon fan.
- Built-in active PFC function.
- High efficiency up to 91%.
- Protections: short circuit, over current, over voltage, over
- Class II power unit, no FG.
- Fan-less design, cooling by free air convection.
- No load power consumption, 0.15W.
- Energy efficiency Level VI.
- Comply with EISA 2007 DoE and NRCan.
- UL Listed, suitable for dry and damp locations.