Lutron Water Conductivity Meter (CD-4322) ATC with Probe
Add To Cart
Lutron Water Conductivity Meter (CD-4322) with Auto Temperature Compensation and Probe
- Separate carbon rod electrode for long life and easy operation.
- The portable conductivity meter provides fast, accurate readings, with
digital readability and the convenience of a remote probe.
- LCD display for low power consumption & clear read-out even in bright
ambient light condition.
- Water resistance on the front panel.
- All function keys are used the rubber button.
- Records Maximum, Minimum readings with recall.
- Built-in Low battery indicator.
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Wide applications include: water conditioning, aquariums, beverage, fish
hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry,
plating industry, quality control, school & colleges.
- RS232 data output port.
- Display Large LCD display, 29 mm digit height
- Measurement Range:
- 2000 uS with 1uS resolution
- 1.999 mS with 0.001 mS resolution
- 19.99 mS with 0.01 mS resolution
- Accuracy: within 98% of the Full Scale + 1 digit
- Sampling time: approximately 1 second.
- Over Range Indicator: Display shows " 1 "
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 80% RH
- Power Supply: DC 9V battery (heavy duty type)
- Power Current: Approx. DC 5.7 mA
- Weight: 0.65 pounds (295 grams) with battery & electrode
- Meter: 5.3" x 2.4" x 1.3" (135 x 63 x 33mm)
- Electrode : Diameter, 22mm x 120mm length.
* mS - milli Simens
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors