RadonAway Pro-Series 3" Radon Fan (GX4) Inline VOC Mitigation Fan
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-3 ||4-11 ||12-35 ||36+ |
Add To Cart
GX4 Pro Series 3" Hi-Performance Radon Fan
the GX4 Pro Series, is manufactured with two new technologies, Eternalast and Vapor Tite. The Eternalast polycarbonate plastic fan housings were developed and built to our specifications for increased durability and to prevent discoloration. The Vapor Tite sealing technology is an induction welding process that fuses the engineered grooves/joints together. The housing is permanently bonded together, inhibiting radon and soil gas leakage. The Pro Series inline radon fans are covered by a 5-year limited warranty and are rated for commercial or residential use. ETL listed by Intertek to UL507 and CSA C22.2 Standards. Made in the USA with U.S. and imported parts.
- Eternalast polycarbonate plastic fan housing.
- Revolutionary impeller.
- Water-hardened thermally-protected motor.
- Quiet operation.
- Sealed seams to inhibit radon leakage.
- Electrical box for hard wire of plug in.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Rated for commercial or residential use.
- Inlet/Outlet: 3.5" OD (3.0" PVC Schedule 40 size compatible).
- Typical CFM vs Static Pressure:
- 117 CFM at less than 0.1 water column inches.
- 99 CFM at 1.0 water column inches.
- 83 CFM at 2.0 water column inches.
- 59 CFM at 3.0 water column inches.
- 20 CFM at 4.0 water column inches.
- Maximum Recommended Operation Pressure* (Sea Level**): 4.0" W.C.
*Reduce by 10% for High Temperature Operation.
**Reduce by 4% per 1000
feet of altitude.
- Power: 110-120vAC 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 70 to 170 watts.
- 5 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Height (H): 10.9".
- Diameter (D): 11.9".
- Duct size (d) outside diameter: 3.5" (3.0" PVC Schedule 40 size
Search Category: Home & Garden > Household Appliances > Radon Mitigation Fans